Embrace U Consultancy was born to INSPIRE and enable FREEDOM to evolve.
Melanie began her journey in developing Embrace U Consultancy in 2017 after a number of life changing experiences both personally and professionally. Over a 2 year period, these experiences have guided her to realise the strength in embracing who she was and what she needed to do to achieve peace and calm in her life.
Having previous experience in running her own business and working as a freelance Assessor, Trainer and Mentor, Melanie made the conscious decision to embark once again in sharing her passions, knowledge and experiences with others. Repackaged as a complete experience to enable others to embrace who they are and what they needed to do to achieve their own personal peace and calm.
Work in the past has enabled Melanie to successfully work with a diverse group of individuals who have presented a wide range of issues and support needs as they navigate the world of school, work, home and life in general.
Embrace U Consultancy is now an opportunity for Melanie to utilise past professional experiences and qualifications, and the new lessons learned during her own journey of self empowerment. Melanie is a firm believer of the motto “if you don’t know, how can you do” being paramount in self development.
Join Melanie on her ‘sharing journey’ with Embrace U Consultancy.
Empowering YOUR Aspirations
- BA Hons. Degree - Business Management
- Qualified Mentor
- Education and Training – Trainer in Employability Skills, Personal Development, Business Administration, Customer Service, Team Leading, Management, Mentoring
- A1 and TAQA quaIified Assessor
- Equality and Diversity trained
- Child Protection and Safeguarding trained
- Specialist Eating Disorder Training
- 30+ years experience working within public, private and voluntary sectors in Business Administration, Customer Service, Welfare Benefits, HR, Recruitment, QCF/NVQ Apprenticeships
- Project Management experience
- Volunteer Mentor with Twenty Twenty
- Developed Business Mentoring and Train the Mentor program